The Nissan Maxima sedan was introduced in 1982, and quickly established itself as the brand's flagship sedan. Over eight generations, the Smyrna, TN-built Maxima has offered owners the legendary Nissan durability they want, with the premium appointments they cherish
Nissan Maxima Features
Recent Maxima models have been offered with such standard and available amenities as:
- 300-horsepower V6 engine
- Continuously-variable transmission with overdrive
- Front-wheel drive
- 18-inch machined aluminum alloy wheels
- Four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Perimeter approach lights
- LED headlights and brake-lights
- Heated power side mirrors
- Heated power front seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Remote keyless entry
- Two LCD monitors
- Eight-speaker AM/FM/CD audio system
- NissanConnect eight-inch color touchscreen display
- Satellite radio
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Smartphone connectivity
- Audio streaming
- Leather gear shifter
Top Nissan Maxima Maintenance Parts
Since the average lifespan of a Nissan Maxima is between 150,000 and 200,000 miles, it only makes sense to take the best care you can when it comes to maintaining yours. We suggest stocking up on those parts you'll replace most often:
- Oil filters: You keep your engine running its strongest by changing your oil on a recommended schedule. You should do the same with your oil filter. Replacing it every other oil change ensures that contaminants don't get into the engine and cause trouble.
- Wiper blades: Replace your windshield wiper blades whenever they start to leave streaks on your glass. If you don't, your view of the road ahead isn't as clear as it needs to be.
- Air filters: Both your engine and your lungs work best with clean air running through. That's why replacing your air filters on a yearly basis -- at least -- is so important. Your car has two, by the way. One under the hood for the engine, and a cabin air filter located behind the glove compartment.
Buy Genuine Maxima Sentra Parts Online and Save
When you're shopping online, insist on the authentic parts that Nissan designed for your sedan. They come with a guaranteed compatibility that's reassuring when shopping online.
Since we sell them at a discount of up to 35% off the retail price, you can even save money while shopping from the comfort of home. Buy now!