The Nissan Pathfinder SUV has been offered in two-door and four-door bodies since its 1987 debut, but most fans know it for the more capacious front-wheel drive SUV that rides the highways to this day. We invite you to read on to discover more about the Nissan Pathfinder.
Nissan Pathfinder Features
Over the decades, the SUV has been equipped with standard and optional amenities like:
- Inline-four, V6, and V8 engines
- Manual, automatic, and continuously variable transmissions (CVT)
- Available all-wheel drive
- Four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- LED headlights and brake lights
- Rear lip spoiler
- Power side mirrors
- 18-inch painted aluminum alloy wheels
- Front bucket seats
- Push-button start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Dual LCD monitors
- Smartphone integration
- Satellite radio
- Bluetooth streaming
- Six-speaker audio system
Commonly Reported Nissan Pathfinder Issues
Naturally, given its longevity, the Pathfinder has had some problems reported by owners throughout the years. Those include:
- Faulty fuel level sensor causing the "Check Engine" light to come on
- Engine stalls
- Exhaust manifold warp causing the studs to break off
- Timing chain rattles
- Starter relay failure
- Coolant leaking into the transmission fluid
We Sell Nissan Pathfinder Parts and Accessories For Less!
Don't risk your SUV's performance -- or your manufacturer's warranty -- by using inferior aftermarket parts. By definition, they're generic and not designed specifically for your Pathfinder. Instead, get the authentic parts that Nissan designed for your model. They come with a guaranteed compatibility that's reassuring when shopping online.
Since we sell them at prices well below the retail, you can even save money while shopping from the comfort of home. Buy now!